- Bachelor’s degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to solve more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job. Must be able to recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately. Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at varying levels of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
- Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing applications for route optimization and fleet management. Will require knowledge of or ability to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments. Able to demonstrate continued expertise in the primary tools or applications used in completing daily work assignments.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, complete with the ability to state your message in a clear and concise manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Must be able to actively listen to others to understand issues and situations. Must be able to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated application of knowledge of distribution concepts, practices and procedures. Knowledge of transportation carriers and customary rates.
Benefits for full time employees include Paid Vacation, Holidays, 401k, Group Insurance including Dental, Vision and Life, Wellness Benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, and Opportunities for Advancement.
For more information about our organization, visit our website at www.continentalcarbonic.com.
Continental Carbonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran status.