Continental Carbonic Products, Inc. specializes in the manufacture and distribution of dry ice and liquid carbon dioxide. The company is also the nation's largest distributor of dry ice blasting equipment.
Continental Carbonic maintains a reliable network of 40 dry ice distribution facilities located strategically throughout its service area. This integrated distribution network ensures that Continental Carbonic can quickly react to customers' needs. Starting wage $ 22.50
Class A Local Delivery Driver
- CDL Class A license – fully current – current DOT long form physical and medical card
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the type of truck hiring into OR 1-year experience with certification of accredited driving training.
- Must have 2 years of driving 10 speed transmission or alternate manual transmission and be able to pass the road test
- Must have prior pick and delivering experience
- Ability to pass a DOT drug screening including MVR, PSP, DOT physical and criminal background check
- Safety for yourself and others
- Preparing, loading, and delivering dry ice to customers
- Obtaining receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collecting payment for services when required
- Securing cargo with supplied equipment to ensure load is safe from shifting
- Reporting vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations or any damage to the vehicles
- Collecting empty boxes for return
- Reading bills of lading to determine assignment details
- Maneuvering trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Available to work early start times Monday through Friday and may be required to work weekends or emergencies as needed.
- Ability to push/pull/lift 60 lbs. repetitively, bending, twisting, etc.
- Ability to get in and out of truck for multiple deliveries, walk long distances, climb stairs
- Obtaining receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collecting payments for services when required
Benefits for full time employees include Paid Vacation, Holidays, 401k, Group Insurance including Dental, Vision and Life, Wellness Benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, and Opportunities for Advancement.
For more information about our organization, visit our website at www.continentalcarbonic.com.
Continental Carbonic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran status.